Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tomorrow is a big day!

Gosh, sorry for the post overload! I know it is a little much and I am sorry for posting like a gazillion things all tonight!

Tomorrow is the day we *hopefully* find out the sex of the baby...provided the baby is cooperative! Jason and most of my friends say we are having a boy, but Isabelle is convinced it is a girl. Today I told her that tomorrow was the day we would find out if the baby was a boy or a girl and she replied with, "Mommy the baby is a little girl". Duh, Mom! HAHA! And then she proceeded to remind me what the baby's name (according to Isabelle that is! Very important detail!) is. Let me just say that I have no clue where or how she came up with this name.. I mean we don't let her hang around watching American Gladiators or wrestling or anything! The name Isabelle has chosen to be the baby's name is Siren. LOL! She is too funny. The girl cracks me up nonstop! But seriously, where did she come up with Siren!?!?!? I have no clue!!

So then I said "What are you going to do if the baby is a boy?" and she was silent for awhile and then she said "I don't know Mommy. What are you going to do if it is a boy?" LOL! It was so hard to just not burst out into hysterical laughter!!!

Well, I will let you all know tomorrow if baby Koons #2 decides to cooperate tomorrow! I hope that everything looks good developmentally too. I am really nervous about that. I keep having dreams that the baby has 3 arms..random, I know but still a little unsettling! So I am more excited to hear that everything looks good on the ultrasound then I am to find out the sex.

No comments: