Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just me whining!

Sorry I have been MIA and not updated for a couple of days. Pretty much everything has been breaking and being a pain in the butt. I am super stressed and I wish I was one of those people that reacts well under stress, but instead I kind of curl up into a ball and go hide in a corner praying everything will just go away. Unfortunately, nothing is just going away so I have to pick myself up, dust myself off and deal with this mess! Just a short list of everything that has gone wrong... our furnace won't turn on at the new house (check..furnace guy coming today..hoping to have heat tonight and not spend a fortune on a repair), water softener broke (costs as much to repair as a new one so for now we are suffering through the hard water..my hair, clothes and dishes spend all day cursing me but this has been temporarily been moved to the bottom of the list), my car... yep, still broke! It has been to our mechanic twice, the dealership and now back to the original mechanic. If its not fixed this time I am contemplating just driving it off a cliff and cutting my losses! And then there is the selling of the house.. I won't even get into that now!

Anyway, ending on a good note.. we are going to be going to PA for Christmas this year!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Can I just say a big YAY for Christmas visits? So excited!