Friday, September 12, 2008

This time tomorrow

We will be taking off from Atlanta!!

I added some pics to the photo gallery website. I added a couple from August of Isabelle and her BFF, Adan at the zoo. I also added pics from Gammy, Pappy and Aunt Jess's visit. During their visit we went to the park and then on Sunday we went up to Mindy and Adam's lakehouse for the day.

I have some more from September to upload but I don't think I will have the time to go through them today. Oh, but this one is just too cute...



Aww and then there's this one..



And I am just a softy for a father/daughter holding hands and walking away pic..



Ooh another favorite..I would kill for eyes like hers! Figuratively, not literally of course! ;o)



Ok..ok..enough procrastinating.. Must...Go...Pack!!

No comments: