Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Playing outside

Still trying to work on getting all of Isabelle's videos imported into the computer. I have gotten a little side tracked from importing videos from when she was a baby and have been importing current ones. Here's one I just put together tonight from August of her playing outside. I'm also trying to figure out how to get the videos on our mobile me account...if that's even possible! I guess for now they can be on youtube and here and that works just fine. Well, I am off to bed! We are busy getting everything ready for Disney! 8 more days!!! Yay! Oh, and everyone please send out lots of prayers and positive thoughts for Jason's Grandpa Koons who is in the hospital right now. Thanks!

Enjoy!

ETA: As of right now (11:32PM) it is still processing or something so I will check tomorrow morning and make sure it works!

No comments: