Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our weekend

Jason had a bachelor party in Indianapolis on Saturday so it was just me and Isabelle this weekend. You would think though that we weren't alone together every day because I was actually really excited for it! We had a good day and the weather was perfect! Love the crispness in the air this time of year! I was really nervous about being alone overnight in the new house so Isabelle and I stayed at the old house Saturday night. I am a dork, I know! So Isabelle slept in her pack and play in her old room and I slept on the couch in the living room. Haha! We even brought Kashmir over for our slumber party and she got to run around the yard with her fellow puppy pal, Sascha!

So obviously the old house is still for sale. We had a showing and an offer a couple of weeks ago. It was an insanely low offer though and we countered it and never heard back. We are having an open house next Sunday when we are in DIsney. Hopefully we will get some bites from that! Its only been on the market 8 weeks.. I think it might actually be 9 now and while that seems like so long it really isn't but we still hope to get rid of it soon!!!! It would be nice to have some furniture in the new house too.. yeah that would be a nice added bonus for sure!!

Oh and only 5 more days till we leave for Disney!! YAY!!

No comments: