Saturday, February 21, 2009

24 and 25 weeks

24 weeks


25 weeks.. I look hot I know.. I was getting ready to go workout. Haha!

Nothing exciting to report on the pregnancy front.. at 25 weeks though this is a good thing! I had an ob appt a couple of weeks ago and everything is still looking good. The midwife at the office said I am the easiest appt she has every month. LOL! That's good to hear!

I totally have a mini Jason cooking though! I am obsessed with coffee right now.. thank goodness for decaf! I love the taste of it right now. I could seriously drink it plain black all day long! No need to judge though as I don't. ;o) Between the coffee and the sweet tooth he is totally a little Jason so far!

Oooh in other exciting news (well exciting to me! LOL!) I just realized the other day that I am 33 lbs away from the weight I was when I had Isabelle!! I was quite shocked to realize that and obviously very excited!

My best friend is about to have her baby girl.. I am so excited. She just had an ob appt and she is already 1 cm dialated and starting to have some contractions..she's in her 36th week.

Oh yeah so you would think I never had a baby before. We were at Chick-Fil-A on Friday and there was a lady there with the tiniest baby.. well I thought he was the tiniest baby. Anyway, I was sure he had to be newborn and premature..nope turns out she had him at 36 weeks and he was 6 1/4 lbs and 18 inches at birth and he was now 3 weeks old. I swear my jaw dropped! I keep looking at these baby clothes I have bought so far and thinking there is no way they are going to fit him!!!

No comments: