Thursday, February 5, 2009

23 Weeks



We had our 23 week appointment today. Not very much to report on.. she said we're doing great and everything looks good so that's a positive. Fortunately its been a pretty boring pregnancy so far... I hope that it continues with that pattern for the rest of the time.

The only bad news to report is that the baby is not a fan of my favorite meal. My fellow preggo friend, Mindy and I go to this restaurant to get our favorite wrap once a week. Well the past 2 weeks about 4 1/2 hours after eating it I have become dreadfully sick so I guess today was my last buffalo chicken wrap. I will be looking forward to having one again this summer! I also had Burger King one day last week and got sick from that too so I don't know if he doesn't like that too or what. I don't eat fast food very often so I haven't had it again since then. It will be kind of funny though if neither of our kids like fast food. Hey, you won't see me complaining! So my night is going to be spent with lots of laying down accompanied by some whining. Ugghh... I am ready for it to be tomorrow morning so I feel better!

No comments: