Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hi, my name is Jennifer...

and I am a shopaholic. LOL! Seriously though I am in some major pain here! I promised myself I would not buy Isabelle anymore winter clothes.. I mean I would be in clothing heaven if I had as many clothes as this girl has and this year I have been really good compared to previous years.... but we still have stuff we haven't gotten to yet that still have tags on. Anyway, my point is that I am so in love with the new Janie and Jack line. I saw pics of it awhile ago and have avoided the website....until recently. Thank goodness the items I really really loved are sold out in Isabelle's size and our closest store is Indy...whew! But there are still plenty of other items sitting in my cart...waiting for me to use my coupon and free shipping.. just waiting....lucky for me I know I am just going to let them sit there until the sale is over or I forget about them (haha, yeah that's a funny one! ;o) ).. at least a girl can hope that is how it is going to play out. LOL!

Oh and don't even get me started on Gap. Ugh. They are coming out with their spring transition stuff now.. too bad it is freezing here till May sometimes! It is my goal to hold off getting anything for spring until late Feb. Last year I did pretty good..I think I made it to the end of January. LOL!

This is too much thinking for first thing on a Weds morning...this is why I usually don't get up until Isabelle wakes up because I just end up torturing myself. HAHA! Hopefully she will wake up soon and I will forget all about my newfound penguin love.....

No comments: