Wednesday, July 22, 2009

6 weeks old

I know he is now 7 weeks but goodness the weeks really get away from me now!! He's really starting to be awake for longer stretches at a time and is becoming more interactive which I love. He couldn't go in childwatch at the Y until he was 6 weeks so today was his first time there. I was so nervous...I am not even sure why. Isabelle has been going there since she was 6 weeks and she was born the same time of year so I don't know what my deal was. haha! I told her she needed to keep an eye on him...that seemed to make her feel important and made me feel a little more at ease for whatever reason! He did really well and he wasn't crying when I went back in to pick them up. I think he missed me though because when he saw me he started smiling and cooing and his little arms and legs started going every which way. It was so cute and my heart just melted.

As I mentioned in the previous post, Sky is now in his own crib in his own room. I don't know why but I was a bit sad (ok a lot sad) when we made the change. It made it a bit easier that I had moved him to the other side of our room for like a week or 2 before moving him to his own bed. He had been right beside my side of the bed but his nighttime noises started getting increasingly louder and louder and so I was getting less and less sleep. He actually sleeps really well in his crib...not gonna lie I was quite impressed by that. Jason is really glad he's in his crib now.. he doesn't hear him at all..must be nice. ;o)

Anyway, here are some photos I took of him at 6 weeks old

No comments: