Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring has Sprung..

or so we thought! We were getting spoiled by our 60 degree sunny days and lots of blooming flowers...



only to be woken up Monday morning by a giddy little girl exclaiming "IT'S SNOWING! IT'S SNOWING". Blech! Obviously she hasn't learned yet that snow in April is neither good nor exciting! Guess I better step up my game and get on teaching that lesson! LOL! It did lay and everything was white and just awful looking, but the good news is that by the time we got home from the Y it had all melted. Therefore I didn't get a picture to share its awfulness with you all. Hopefully that is it for the snow.. today is back to mid 50's and sunny so I have my fingers (and toes) crossed!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

I happened onto your blog...and know just how you feel.

My stepson just started living with us from MO and he said "is it always this cold here this time of year?" I had to break it to him that it has snowed in May before!