Wednesday, April 8, 2009

31 weeks

See I do wear real clothes! ;o) But I definitely don't enjoy it! LOL! The options for wardrobe being a sahm mom are much better then working clothes. hee hee! Love my yoga pants for sure! Speaking of, Sunday was my 3 year anniversary of not having a job...I can't believe its already been 3 years..that is just so crazy!

The baby was breech at my 19 week ultrasound so they stuck me on the machine at my 30 week appointment. The midwife must not have had anything else to do for the day so we just sat there and watched him for like 20 mins. I swear that ultrasound was longer then the official one! It was so neat to see him so developed and filled out...and not so skeleton-like! She printed out a picture for us too which I was really excited about. I didn't get one so far along with Isabelle so it was a really cool experience. It was also crazy to see him move on the screen and also feel it. Isabelle was excited to get to see her baby brother too although she says she gets to see him a lot when she looks through my belly button. I would try it out but unfortunately I just don't bend that way anymore! ;o)

No comments: