Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Something new

Thanks to Mac reformatting their whole homepage system I really have no clue what is going with the website. I'm not even sure where it is.. well, I lie.. I did find it, but it is the old format and, well, I really just don't want to use it anymore. LOL! I have been trying to find a different way to keep in touch that can be done more often and in a way that I can share more of what Isabelle is doing, what trouble Kashmir is getting into and anything else going on in our lives...so I'll try my hand at this and see how it fits.

I have some extra time on my hands since today is going to be an extra long nap day. Saturday night Isabelle was up from 1:30-5AM and I was lucky enough to be up with her. Ever since then bedtime and naptime haven't been fun times. This has become her most favorite phrase, "I not tired. I happy!" which she says through tears mind you. So, today she didn't fall asleep until 3:30 which means she won't wake up till around 5:30-6:00.

Anyway, I updated the website and added the pics from when Rick and Shirley came to visit. We had a great time! They came over the 4th of July. We had a cookout, Isabelle had her first experience with sparklers, set off fireworks (we didn't go to the actual fireworks since now Indiana is in the EST it doesn't get dark here until around 10 so fireworks didn't start till 10:15 which would have made for a very NOT happy 2 year old...we try to avoid having to deal with that as much as possible. LOL!), played at the park, went to the zoo, and had lots of hanging out and play time! One of my favorite things is that Isabelle calls Rick, "Papoo". I am not really sure where it came from but one day when we were looking at pictures we got to one of him and she pointed and said "Papoo" and well, he's been Papoo ever since!! The things kids come up with!

Here is Isabelle's "surprised" face while doing fireworks


And potentially one of the cutest pics EVER


Anyway, we have been having a great summer and I will update later with more summer pics and some from Sue and Ron's visit. But, alas, the ever dreaded buzzing of the dryer just sounded which means I am off to fold laundry. Blech!

Till next time!

No comments: