Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chasing Butterflies

The other day we were down playing by the stream. I think I was throwing the ball for Kashmir when I looked over and Isabelle was chasing a butterly.



She was so focused on catching the butterfly that she didn't even realize I was watching or taking pictures of her.



She chased it around for awhile trying to catch him between her hands. When that didn't work out she found a leaf and tried persuading him to land on the leaf. He didn't fall for that either! LOL!



He always remained in the same area..almost like even he was enjoying their little game of cat and mouse. I think I would have died if he would have landed on her leaf! She could be like the butterfly whisperer. HA!



She never did catch him though! Maybe next time!

No comments: