Monday, August 11, 2008

Photo Gallery

Great news! So I finally figured out the new format of our .mac account..now I guess a .me account. Anyway, I guess it wasn't as complicated as it looked..its actually pretty user friendly afterall. Haha! So I will still be able to put lots of pics up on that website and have different albums. Oh, also..the good news... you can download pics from the site to your own computer. I would think that they will maintain their quality. Let me know if you download a pic and how it works. I'd be interested to hear.

Here's the gallery...check it out!

http://gallery.me.com/jjkoons

Oh, one more thing! If you have a pic to add to the album you can upload it to the website too.

I'm glad I didn't give up and actually went back to try and figure it out because its really cool!

ETA: I added a direct link to the photo gallery on the side bar

No comments: