Friday, August 7, 2009

Whew! Wow it has been chaotic here! I feel like I haven't had a chance to breathe since the beginning part of July..and now its August..still no time to breathe! haha!

So..gosh..what has been going on.. well, let's see..in July Grandma and Grandpa Sipe came to visit and got to meet Schuyler! We had a great time! Friday they took Isabelle to the park so Mommy and Daddy could have some alone time at the eye doctor's.... oh la la! hee hee! Isabelle had a great time at the park..much more fun then she would have had at the eye dr's with us that's for sure.



On Saturday we all went downtown for the Three River's Festival. They have a section with rides and yummy fair food so that's where we went. Isabelle fell asleep on the way there so she took a little bit to warm up to the rides. Once she did though she really loved them! I was surprised at just how many rides they had for the little kids.



Then, Daddy got to have a very proud moment...Isabelle didn't just ride her first roller coaster.. no, she absolutely LOVED it and she put her arms in the air! It made him very excited for the future!!




Jason and his mom also got to have a little fun!!!! This thing looked like quite a ride! I am glad my feet remained on the ground. I got some pics but Ron managed to capture the best moment on his video camera which was Sue trying to climb into the seat because it was so far off of the ground..I hate to laugh but it really was funny. I think I remember that Jason had to lift her out of the seat at the end. Oh I wish we had a copy of that video ;o)


We really had a good weekend and Isabelle really enjoyed getting to spend some time with her Grandma and Grandpa Sipe!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I've seen the video. It...is...hilarious! And yes, Jason had to lift her out too :)