Friday, August 7, 2009



1. Tomorrow will be Jason's first day alone with 2 kids..I think I am more excited about that than I am the fact that it means I will be having a day away if you can believe that! It is kind of cute that he seems a little nervous. I know everything will go fine but regardless I know I will come home to many stories... although I am most excited to hear Isabelle's version of the stories!

2. This poor little guy... he loves his big sister so much that he has no idea that she has stuck a huge Tinker Bell sticker to his chest and stuck Sleeping Beauty next to him. He really does love her.. it is so wonderful to see.. probably one of my favorite things in the world right now. Tonight they had their first bath together. She was talking to him while I was getting his bath ready and anytime she would walk away or turn away he would frantically start looking for her and crying. Then she would come back and he would start smiling and giggling at her. She was thoroughly enjoying the fact that he would cry when she would walk away and then smile when she came back! Isabelle was tickled when I asked if she wanted to get in the bath with him. She made sure he had plenty of bubbles in his bath and helped me rinse him with water.

3. I am sure you are all sitting on the edge of your seats wondering where exactly I am going tomorrow for my day away. I aim to please so I will answer the big question now... get ready for it...its pretty exciting... Mindy is having a girls' day at the lake! Hopefully the weather will be nice but I think I'll be ok even if its not though! It should be a lot of fun... I am excited to get away for a little bit!

How sweet is that? I mean good gracious..I just love it. This picture makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy. I wish it was more in focus but-oh-I just love those 2 little hands...they are just so perfect! Love Love Love!

No comments: