Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Isabelle!!



Wow...3 years old...that is just so crazy...or 3 days old as you say!

I can't believe the fragile little baby that was placed in my arms 3 years ago is the same sweet and charismatic little girl that wakes me up every morning... always with the biggest smile on your face...

I love how excited you get about the little things in life...

I love how much you love flowers...even if I do have a house full of dandelions...

I love how you can find something nice to say about everyone and watching their face light up after hearing your truly genuine compliment...

My eyes love to see your beautiful smile and my ears love to hear your sweet laugh...

I love how literally you take everything we say and will think long and hard before replying...

I love when you ask me if we can sit on the couch and hug...

I love that you still say "hold you" when you want held and I hope that never goes away..

I love how inquisitive you are about everything and how you will think about your next question before you ask it...

You are my favorite shopping partner and I love how you love shopping even more than I do..

I love how much you love fancy dresses, accessories and princesses..

I love when you make my hair look like princess hair...

My favorite time of the day is after storytime when you ask if we can all just cuddle together in your bed...

I love when it is windy and you ask me to hold your hand so you don't blow away...

I love how you ask if you can share my food with me...

I am so excited to see you fall into the role of big sister and I know you are going to be the best big sister ever...

I love how well-mannered and polite you are..

I love how you say "bless you" when someone coughs..

I love watching you play guitar with your Daddy...

I love hearing you sing..everything from your "ABC's" to "Once Upon a Dream" to "I Want to Hold Your Hand"

I love how good at negotiating you are and am constantly shocked by how often I fall victim to your cunning negotiation skills....

I love how you want your husband to give you a Sleeping Beauty ring when you get married... and when we told you that you couldn't get married until you were 35 you tried negotiating...

I love how often you use the word "actually"...

I love listening to you and Daddy talk when you don't know I'm listening and watch you play when you don't know I'm watching...

I often think about how much I love you at this age and how I just want to keep you this way forever...

But yet at the same time I love watching you grow and change..

There are so many more things that I love about you...most are everyday little things that I just take for granted... I find new ones every day but I love how each of them makes up who you are and each will play a part in who you become. I am so honored that I have been chosen to be your Mommy and I thank God every day that I have been given you.

Happy Birthday my sweet sweet princess!

No comments: