Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I had a new experience this month..well I guess last month since its now December. Mindy asked me to photograph her family. To say I was nervous was an understatement. It was my first experience with taking pictures of people other then my own kids and it really is a completely different experience. I was really honored that Mindy had enough faith in me...well I don't know if it was faith or the fact that I insisted on working for free. ;o) It was fun challenging myself to do something new. I really learned a lot about what areas I need to improve in and things I would do differently if I could do it over again. Anyway, I just wanted to share some of the moments I captured from that day. :o)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Very nice! I will for sure hire you to come to PA and take my kids' pictures...Emily won't do well at all for someone she doesn't know! Plus, I like your pics :)

Izzy'sMom said...

Awww thanks Courtney! I would be honored!!!