Saturday, April 10, 2010

Miss Independent

This girl is about to turn 4 soon... and I really can hardly believe it. Every year around this time she starts to change. Its usually when we butt heads the most as she seems to start to try out her new skin and push for a little more independence. She is a master negotiator though. I mean WOW!
Some of the things she says are just hilarious. Last night we were watching tv and a car commercial or something came on. Well, of course, cool car = Jason wants it. So he says something like, "Oh wow I want that" or something to that effect. Isabelle replies back with, "You can't have everything Daddy. You need to be thankful for what you have." Jason was speechless (which doesn't happen often!).
She has also come with nicknames that only she calls Schuyler. Like Mr. Buddy....we have no clue where she came up with that! She also calls him Mr. Sky, (not sure what's up with all of the "Mr.'s"..she is very proper, I guess!) Skybaby, Skybuddy, Skysilly and a million other things that she just attaches to Sky. Of course he loves any name she calls him.
Gosh, I wish I could remember some other things she has said lately. Just hilarious. The weather was nice enough a week ago that we were able to go for a bike ride. I really missed that last year with Sky being so young and unable to ride in the trailer. Isabelle loved having him back there with her. I am excited for the bike rides that are in our future this summer!
Today we are going playset shopping. We found one online that we really like so we are going to go around to some local places. We're planning to get one that we can assemble ourselves, but if the deal is good enough for someone else to do it I am sure we will bite. We are capable though and you can get more for your money when not having to pay out the wazoo for labor so we'll see. Also, this week we had a quite a big delivery! I will have to upload the pics from my camera to share what it is!!!

No comments: